According to New Frontier Data’s 2017 Cannabis Consumer Survey:Read More
2017 On Pace to Set Records
Legal Cannabis Sales in Washington Surge; 4/20 Shatters Tax Revenue RecordRead More
Why People Use Cannabis?
Based on New Frontier Data's 2017 Cannabis Perceptions Survey, we have found that:Read More
Pot vs. Peeps
- Peeps, the chick-shaped marshmallow candy, are the quintessential Easter treat.
- An estimated 700 million Peeps are sold annually, with 70% of sales occurring around Easter season, which falls between March 22 or April 25 (April 16 in 2017).
U.S. Cities to Become Major Canna-Tourism Destinations
- Five of the top 10 US cities most visited by international tourists have legalized adult use cannabis.
- Those five cities combine to draw approximately 13.9 million visitors a year.
- Understanding the collective role that these markets play in...
What Does It Take to Understand Cannabis?
Legalization Drives Interest in Canna-Tourism
- According to New Frontier Data's 2017 Cannabis Attitudes Survey, approximately one-fifth of respondents, 22%, indicated that they would be more interested in visiting a state which has legalized cannabis.
- The majority of respondents, 66%,...
Federal Cannabis Legislation Gaining in Numbers
- The debate over policy reform in Congress has experienced a sharp uptick over the past few sessions, setting the stage for national cannabis reform in the coming years.
- There were 71 cannabis-related bills introduced during the 2015-2016...
State Cannabis Tax Revenue From Retail Sales
- If all currently legal states for medical or adult use continue their projected growth, they could generate $2.3 billion in state tax revenue from retail sales by 2020.
- In 2017, states will generate $745 million in taxes on retail sales, of...
Top Performing Ancillary Markets
Groundbreaking New Report Reveals the Top Sectors for Cannabis Investors; Consulting Services See Highest YOY GrowthRead More