- The debate over policy reform in Congress has experienced a sharp uptick over the past few sessions, setting the stage for national cannabis reform in the coming years.
- There were 71 cannabis-related bills introduced during the 2015-2016...
Federal Cannabis Legislation Gaining in Numbers
A Month Before 4/20, the 411 on Legislative Efforts
State Cannabis Tax Revenue From Retail Sales
- If all currently legal states for medical or adult use continue their projected growth, they could generate $2.3 billion in state tax revenue from retail sales by 2020.
- In 2017, states will generate $745 million in taxes on retail sales, of...
New Frontier Data Projects U.S. Legal Cannabis Market to Grow to $24.1 Billion by 2025
Washington – New Frontier Data, the authority in business intelligence for the cannabis industry, have refined our market projections for adult use and medical markets across the country as part of our 2017 report, The Cannabis Industry Annual...Read More
Did you know? 95% of the U.S. Population Lives in States with Legal Marijuana Access
- 95% of the U.S. population lives in a state where there is some form of legal cannabis (including adult use, medical use, CBD only laws.)
- 93% of Members of Congress represent constituents in markets where some form of cannabis is legal – 412...
Preserving the Cole Memo to Avoid the Long Arm of the Law… of Unintended Consequences
Did You Know? 95% of the U.S. Population Lives in States With Legal Marijuana Access
Washington – New Frontier Data, the authority in business intelligence for the cannabis industry, has been following the Administration’s recent positioning on marijuana policy in the U.S. Attorney General Jeff Session’s echoed White House Press...Read More