Achieving Business Diversity Differently: The Cannabis Industry Case Study
Calls for Veteran Access to Medical Cannabis Fueled by Growing Opioid Crisis
Amid Opioid Crisis, Congress Resists Calls to Grant Veterans Access to Medical CannabisRead More
Why Wounded Veterans Want and Need Medical Cannabis
By Joseph Romm, Ph.D.Read More
The Latest: Senate Panel Passes Preliminary Vote to Protect Medical Marijuana
By J.J. McCoy, Senior Managing Editor for New Frontier DataRead More
Support for Legalization by Number of Children in Household
As U.S. Support for Legalization Grows, Key Demographic Splits RemainRead More
U.S. Cities to Become Major Canna-Tourism Destinations
- Five of the top 10 US cities most visited by international tourists have legalized adult use cannabis.
- Those five cities combine to draw approximately 13.9 million visitors a year.
- Understanding the collective role that these markets play in...
What Does It Take to Understand Cannabis?
New Frontier Data is Cited in 3 Congressional Bills...
Legalization Drives Interest in Canna-Tourism
- According to New Frontier Data's 2017 Cannabis Attitudes Survey, approximately one-fifth of respondents, 22%, indicated that they would be more interested in visiting a state which has legalized cannabis.
- The majority of respondents, 66%,...