By J.J. McCoy, Senior Managing Editor for New Frontier DataRead More
Washington D.C. Cannabis Market
While DC legalized medical use almost 20 years ago, Congressional intervention has impacted DC in multiple areas:Read More
The Generational Divide: How Comfortable Are you with A Cannabis Business In Your Neighborhood?
According to New Frontier Data’s 2017 Cannabis Consumer Survey:Read More
Mainstream Brands Indirectly Cashing In On Cannabis
By Tricia Cleppe, Senior Manager, Marketing and Client Support of New Frontier DataRead More
2017 On Pace to Set Records
Legal Cannabis Sales in Washington Surge; 4/20 Shatters Tax Revenue RecordRead More
Why People Use Cannabis?
Based on New Frontier Data's 2017 Cannabis Perceptions Survey, we have found that:Read More
Pot vs. Peeps
- Peeps, the chick-shaped marshmallow candy, are the quintessential Easter treat.
- An estimated 700 million Peeps are sold annually, with 70% of sales occurring around Easter season, which falls between March 22 or April 25 (April 16 in 2017).
U.S. Cities to Become Major Canna-Tourism Destinations
- Five of the top 10 US cities most visited by international tourists have legalized adult use cannabis.
- Those five cities combine to draw approximately 13.9 million visitors a year.
- Understanding the collective role that these markets play in...
What Does It Take to Understand Cannabis?
Legalization Drives Interest in Canna-Tourism
- According to New Frontier Data's 2017 Cannabis Attitudes Survey, approximately one-fifth of respondents, 22%, indicated that they would be more interested in visiting a state which has legalized cannabis.
- The majority of respondents, 66%,...