- Five of the top 10 US cities most visited by international tourists have legalized adult use cannabis.
- Those five cities combine to draw approximately 13.9 million visitors a year.
- Understanding the collective role that these markets play in...
U.S. Cities to Become Major Canna-Tourism Destinations
What Does It Take to Understand Cannabis?
Legalization Drives Interest in Canna-Tourism
- According to New Frontier Data's 2017 Cannabis Attitudes Survey, approximately one-fifth of respondents, 22%, indicated that they would be more interested in visiting a state which has legalized cannabis.
- The majority of respondents, 66%,...
Federal Cannabis Legislation Gaining in Numbers
- The debate over policy reform in Congress has experienced a sharp uptick over the past few sessions, setting the stage for national cannabis reform in the coming years.
- There were 71 cannabis-related bills introduced during the 2015-2016...
The Cannabis Industry Annual Report Webinar
New Frontier Data, in partnership with Electrum Partners, hosted a webinar on March 15th to discuss the Cannabis Industry Annual Report: 2017 Legal Marijuana Outlook. New Frontier Data’s CEO, Giadha Aguirre De Carcer; the EVP of Industry Analytics,...Read More
State Cannabis Tax Revenue From Retail Sales
- If all currently legal states for medical or adult use continue their projected growth, they could generate $2.3 billion in state tax revenue from retail sales by 2020.
- In 2017, states will generate $745 million in taxes on retail sales, of...
Top Performing Ancillary Markets
Groundbreaking New Report Reveals the Top Sectors for Cannabis Investors; Consulting Services See Highest YOY GrowthRead More
Did you know? 95% of the U.S. Population Lives in States with Legal Marijuana Access
- 95% of the U.S. population lives in a state where there is some form of legal cannabis (including adult use, medical use, CBD only laws.)
- 93% of Members of Congress represent constituents in markets where some form of cannabis is legal – 412...
Cannabis Industry 2.0
New Frontier Data in partnership with Viridian Capital Advisors hosted a webinar on December 7th to discuss the 2016 election's impact on the future of the legal cannabis industry and the public markets. New Frontier Data’s CEO, Giadha Aguirre de...Read More
Florida's Legal Cannabis Market
Florida's Legal Cannabis MarketRead More