- 95% of the U.S. population lives in a state where there is some form of legal cannabis (including adult use, medical use, CBD only laws.)
- 93% of Members of Congress represent constituents in markets where some form of cannabis is legal – 412...
Did you know? 95% of the U.S. Population Lives in States with Legal Marijuana Access
Legal Cannabis Market 2025 Projections and Job Creation
- US cannabis market projected to create over 280,000 jobs by 2020.
- Total cannabis market sales are expected to exceed $24 billion by 2025.
- Legal cannabis market was worth an estimated $7.2 billion in 2016 and is projected to grow at a compound...
Annual Number of Daily Doses Prescribed Per Physician
- Preliminary research suggests that pain patients in medical cannabis states use 11% fewer opioids.
- Average number of pain reliever doses in medical states was nearly 96,000 in non-medical cannabis states compared to 85,000 in medical states.
Will the Cannabis Eradication Program Grow Under Trump?
Despite Mixed Results, Will DEA’s Cannabis Eradication Program Grow under Trump?Read More
Majority Supports Economics of Cannabis Legalization
Majority Supports Economics of Cannabis LegalizationRead More
Strong Majority Supports Medical Use and Opposes Criminalization of Cannabis Users
Strong Majority Supports Medical Use and Opposes Criminalization of Cannabis UsersRead More
Legal Marijuana Transcends Party Lines
Legal Marijuana Transcends Party LinesRead More
Colombia To Legalize Medical Cannabis In New Approach To Drug War
The Colombian government announced that it plans to legalize medical cannabis and cannabis for scientific research.Read More