- 95% of the U.S. population lives in a state where there is some form of legal cannabis (including adult use, medical use, CBD only laws.)
- 93% of Members of Congress represent constituents in markets where some form of cannabis is legal – 412...
Did you know? 95% of the U.S. Population Lives in States with Legal Marijuana Access
Legal Cannabis Market 2025 Projections and Job Creation
- US cannabis market projected to create over 280,000 jobs by 2020.
- Total cannabis market sales are expected to exceed $24 billion by 2025.
- Legal cannabis market was worth an estimated $7.2 billion in 2016 and is projected to grow at a compound...
Annual Number of Daily Doses Prescribed Per Physician
- Preliminary research suggests that pain patients in medical cannabis states use 11% fewer opioids.
- Average number of pain reliever doses in medical states was nearly 96,000 in non-medical cannabis states compared to 85,000 in medical states.
Will the Cannabis Eradication Program Grow Under Trump?
Despite Mixed Results, Will DEA’s Cannabis Eradication Program Grow under Trump?Read More
Chelsea Clinton Suggests Cannabis Can Be Deadly
By New Frontier AnalystsRead More
California Bears the Brunt of Federal Cannabis Eradication
California Dominates DEA Cannabis Eradication, by MCRSA and AUMA Could Change ThatRead More
DEA Announcement to Deny Rescheduling of Cannabis Not Surprising
Washington – New Frontier, the leading Big Data and industry provider in cannabis, is not surprised by the DEA’s upcoming announcement to deny petition requests to change the legal classification of marijuana and does not see this development...Read More