Legalization Drives Interest in Canna-Tourism
- According to New Frontier Data's 2017 Cannabis Attitudes Survey, approximately one-fifth of respondents, 22%, indicated that they would be more interested in visiting a state which has legalized cannabis.
- The majority of respondents, 66%,...
Federal Cannabis Legislation Gaining in Numbers
- The debate over policy reform in Congress has experienced a sharp uptick over the past few sessions, setting the stage for national cannabis reform in the coming years.
- There were 71 cannabis-related bills introduced during the 2015-2016...
State Cannabis Tax Revenue From Retail Sales
- If all currently legal states for medical or adult use continue their projected growth, they could generate $2.3 billion in state tax revenue from retail sales by 2020.
- In 2017, states will generate $745 million in taxes on retail sales, of...
Top Performing Ancillary Markets
Groundbreaking New Report Reveals the Top Sectors for Cannabis Investors; Consulting Services See Highest YOY GrowthRead More
Did you know? 95% of the U.S. Population Lives in States with Legal Marijuana Access
- 95% of the U.S. population lives in a state where there is some form of legal cannabis (including adult use, medical use, CBD only laws.)
- 93% of Members of Congress represent constituents in markets where some form of cannabis is legal – 412...
Legal Cannabis Market 2025 Projections and Job Creation
- US cannabis market projected to create over 280,000 jobs by 2020.
- Total cannabis market sales are expected to exceed $24 billion by 2025.
- Legal cannabis market was worth an estimated $7.2 billion in 2016 and is projected to grow at a compound...
Annual Number of Daily Doses Prescribed Per Physician
- Preliminary research suggests that pain patients in medical cannabis states use 11% fewer opioids.
- Average number of pain reliever doses in medical states was nearly 96,000 in non-medical cannabis states compared to 85,000 in medical states.
Will the Cannabis Eradication Program Grow Under Trump?
Despite Mixed Results, Will DEA’s Cannabis Eradication Program Grow under Trump?Read More
Majority Supports Economics of Cannabis Legalization
Majority Supports Economics of Cannabis LegalizationRead More