Threatening Signals from White House Spark Pullback in Cannabis StocksRead More
Top Performing Sectors that Touch the Plant
Among Business That Touch the Plant, Biotech and Pharma Stocks Lead Cannabis Investment GrowthRead More
Proposed Federal Excise Tax Could Squeeze Legal Cannabis Sales
Proposed Federal Excise Tax Could Squeeze Legal Cannabis SalesRead More
Medical Cannabis Could Take a Big Bite Out of Pharmaceutical Sales
Medical Cannabis Could Take a Big Bite Out of Pharmaceutical SalesRead More
Washington D.C. Cannabis Market
While DC legalized medical use almost 20 years ago, Congressional intervention has impacted DC in multiple areas:Read More
The Generational Divide: How Comfortable Are you with A Cannabis Business In Your Neighborhood?
According to New Frontier Data’s 2017 Cannabis Consumer Survey:Read More
2017 On Pace to Set Records
Legal Cannabis Sales in Washington Surge; 4/20 Shatters Tax Revenue RecordRead More
Why People Use Cannabis?
Based on New Frontier Data's 2017 Cannabis Perceptions Survey, we have found that:Read More
Pot vs. Peeps
- Peeps, the chick-shaped marshmallow candy, are the quintessential Easter treat.
- An estimated 700 million Peeps are sold annually, with 70% of sales occurring around Easter season, which falls between March 22 or April 25 (April 16 in 2017).
U.S. Cities to Become Major Canna-Tourism Destinations
- Five of the top 10 US cities most visited by international tourists have legalized adult use cannabis.
- Those five cities combine to draw approximately 13.9 million visitors a year.
- Understanding the collective role that these markets play in...